A lot of things have been occupying my mind latelyâ¦ Let me list it down one by one:
- My job â I think our project is coming to an end. So that means, I would be relocated to another place with no friends and no enemies (hehe). However, it is still tentative because we might extend here (youâll never know).
- My vacation â Iâm due for vacation on October but with the so-so issue about the project being done itâs still on hold (but geez, I hope I could go even for a vacationâ¦ I miss my family and all the stuff I do back home).
- My relationship â Itâs also in see-saw moodâ¦ Sometimes Rob and I fight, sometimes not. Itâs hard to predict when the fight will start. I just hope we donât go on like this or else, weâll easily get tired of this relationship. I know both of us are trying very hard not to be on each otherâs nervesâ¦ however, sometimes canât be left just like that. He has this attitude of hating lengthy discussions and another is he hates explaining his feelings and finds a hard time to let go of his angst.
- My family â My mom and dad are kinda on the rocks now. I actually donât know how to answer all these questions I have inside my head like how it happen and why so that is one of the main reasons why I want to go home to find out for myself. Of course, calling both of them can help but being there personally will bring more answers.
- Our prospective business â My cousin and I plans to put up a business in the Philippines. We already have something in mind but then Iâm still looking for something else, just in case the prospect we have will not push through.
- My current state â Iâm kinda confused. I want to stay here because the compensation I get here is far from what Iâll get if I stay in my homeland but Iâm not exhausting my craft which is writing â¦ I donât knowâ¦ I always have this dilemma in me, what should I follow? The call for higher wage or practicing my craft. Before you think of something else like if Iâm a good writer or what? Iâm not but I want to be one. Not the type that people worship like F.Sionil Jose or Jessica Zafra but something like being able to reach people through writing. Sometimes, I believe Iâm getting good at it but these are all self-study. Iâm not even sure if the grammar Iâm using is the proper one or not.
I guess these are the top priorities in my life right now (not in proper order though).