Well, I wasn’t that pissed like I thought I would be (it’s only a couple of days… maybe I can survive this!) though I did tell everybody I often chat with that my internet hours are now limited.
And so far let me list down what I have achieved not browsing and surfing:-
1) I was able to read a couple of magazines. History – my officemate here brings magazines for me from their home. You see he’s living with his girlfriend and his girlfriend is a househelp for one British family. So after reading the magazines, they give it to her and he brings them to me (I return them after reading).
2) I was able to explore my creativity thanks to Microsoft Photo Editor and Paint. I was able to create some cute pics of us and some for Rob’s group — THE DUBIKERS—.
(This is a sample of what I have done… make a comment ok?)
3) I got the chance to write an excerpt for my short story. I just joined Critique Circle, a group of people who submits their short stories and other members of the group will critique them. I actually passed it minutes before writing this post.
4) I was able to set my focus on our ‘upcoming business’. I am still searching for great ideas and also working out our finances (which means paying off our credit card… good thing we only have one!) so we can go ahead and be adventurous with our business venture.
What I miss about surfing and chatting?
* reading all your blogs on the SAME DAY!